In September 2019, the Edge Career Solutions’ office relocated from Simsbury, Connecticut to Sanibel Island, Florida. Over the years I enjoyed my many presentations at the Simsbury, Russell and Prosser libraries and thank all my loyal attendees for your enthusiasm, participation and questions.
I love helping people succeed in their careers and sharing valuable insider information they can put to immediate use. If you are interested in scheduling a virtual workshop or a live training session in the Sanibel/Fort Myers area, give me a call at (860) 658-6480. Same great services, much nicer office view!
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, all workshops are currently being held virtually
Educational and Training Workshops
- Overcoming Employment Barriers and Bias in The Hiring Process
- How to Conduct a Successful Job Search
- Writing a Resume that Will Actually Win Interviews
- Using Social Media in Your Job Search
- Navigating the Online Job Application Process
- Freelance Consulting: the New “Un-Retirement”
- Career Pivots: Reinvention, Reentry and Recalibrating
- Conquer the Fear: Interview Prep 101
- Identifying Your Ideal Career Path
- Is Entrepreneurship Right for You?
- Business Etiquette for New College Graduates
- How To Grow Your Business with LinkedIn
- Hands-On LinkedIn Training (in a computer lab)
Virtual Bi-Weekly Job Seeker Networking Group
I co-host ManufacturNet sessions with recruiter Jane E Thielen every other Monday morning at 9:30 am Eastern time. In these interactive educational sessions, we help job seekers increase their marketability. It’s quite an interesting group of participants and we’d love to have you join us. I promise that you will walk away from every session with some actionable tips. Email Jane at firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zoom link.
#careerworkshops #jobseeker #jobsearchadvice, #resumetips, #careercoaching