In September 2019, the Edge Career Solutions’ office relocated from Simsbury, Connecticut to Sanibel Island, Florida. Over the years I enjoyed my many presentations at the Simsbury, Russell and Prosser libraries and thank all my loyal attendees for your enthusiasm, participation and questions.
I love helping people succeed in their careers and sharing valuable insider information they can put to immediate use. If you are interested in scheduling a virtual workshop or a live training session in the Sanibel/Fort Myers area, give me a call at (860) 658-6480. Same great services, much nicer office view!
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, all workshops are currently being held virtually
Educational and Training Workshops
- Overcoming Employment Barriers and Bias in The Hiring Process
- How to Conduct a Successful Job Search
- Writing a Resume that Will Actually Win Interviews
- Using Social Media in Your Job Search
- Navigating the Online Job Application Process
- Freelance Consulting: the New “Un-Retirement”
- Career Pivots: Reinvention, Reentry and Recalibrating
- Conquer the Fear: Interview Prep 101
- Identifying Your Ideal Career Path
- Is Entrepreneurship Right for You?
- Business Etiquette for New College Graduates
- How To Grow Your Business with LinkedIn
- Hands-On LinkedIn Training (in a computer lab)
Virtual Bi-Weekly Job Seeker Networking Group
I co-host ManufacturNet sessions with recruiter Jane E Thielen every other Monday morning at 9:30 am Eastern time. In these educational networking sessions, we help job seekers increase their marketability. It’s quite an interesting group of participants and we’d love to have you join us. Email Jane at firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zoom link.
#careerworkshops #jobseeker #jobsearchadvice, #resumetips, #careercoaching